December 31, 2011
Five Ways To Welcome Change In The New Year
New Year Resolutions!!
Raise your hand if you've had a crazy year with lots of changes--good, bad, or otherwise. OK! Just as I thought; we're all in this together.
"Five Ways to Welcome Change in the New Year" Happy New Year!
1. Make time for change, than Jump right into it.
2. Become a grateful person for change.
3. When change is the "thing" to do, than do it.
4. Encourage someone when you feel like no one encourages you,
it has a changing effect.
5. The biggest change is to reinvent yourself nothing is predictable, easy or always peaceful, leave behind a fearful heart and ask what makes you come alive and go do it.
To all my blogging friends who have shared another year inspiring one another in countless hours of friendship, encouragement and inspiration deeply influenced by each and everyone of you, Bonne Année (French New Year)...Good Health, Good Year!