February 17, 2010

Intriguing Artful Paper Boxes


I must tell you, these handmade boxes covered in book pages from seven centuries of love letters will romance you. I still get a thrill when I create one, and even more excited when I hear that one has gone home with a good customer. They are constructed with heavy materials, tons of glue and charming book pages along with intriguing scraps of handmade paper trim's. The insides are finished as well, with added paper art that is sure to get a ooh! and aw!! out of you, or anyone that you may share it with. These boxes tell a story all on their own. Paper birds and nests, are most likely at the bottom staring back at you artfully. Perhaps you would end up with one with a crown print. They are all one-of-a-kind, and scream out with artful European flea market style. Completed with matte finish in layers will ensure this box ever lasting aged beauty. I sell them in my shop as well as to the trade, they measure 6" 1/2 length 3" 1/2 width 4"1/2 height. You too could have a place to store your dreams, and memories. Just contact me there is one ready for you.


A place to keep your memories, and inspired dreams. I hope I have inspired you to make a romantic box European flea market style.


Romantic old world book pages inspired me to make, and cover boxes. An artist is never done until decorative painting has been added to these boxes. Sharing a passion for paper, and paint with you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This blog post is really great; the standard stuff of the post is genuinely amazing.plastic storage bins